At Siyamthanda Buku Attorneys Inc. we clarify the intricacies typically found in corporate governance matters. As leaders in the field of commercial law, we ensure that our clients have a clear grasp of what is required to succeed. We recognize the opportunities that both established and growing markets provide, and our flexibility and experience mean that clients in either area gain by working with us.
OUR DEDICATION TO OUR CLIENTS
Our dedication to providing innovative and practical solutions for our clients has allowed us to assist in transactions of all sizes and across all industries, making a big difference to their organizations. We are able to include other departments in our company, such as competition, tax, labor, and intellectual property, in addition to our commercial law services, to provide a smooth experience with expert counsel covering the entire subject.
Our experience in mergers and acquisitions as one of the leading corporate and commercial law firms means we have a track record of supporting our clients in a challenging field. They value our ability and experience in efficiently completing tasks while successfully managing these specialized issues.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Joint ventures, partnerships, and shareholder agreements
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Stock Exchange listings
• Tax structuring
• Broad-based black economic empowerment (South Africa)
• Asset, share, and business sales and purchases
• Corporate formations and structuring
• Corporate restructuring
• Drafting, negotiating and reviewing all types of commercial and business contracts
• Due diligence investigations (corporate, commercial, and human resources)
• Director and officer duties and responsibilities, and other aspects of corporate governance
• Legal compliance
• Management buy-outs
• Private equity and venture capital
• Mergers and amalgamations
• Schemes of arrangement
• Estate planning, winding up of deceased estates, drafting of trusts and wills
• Share incentive schemes
• Stock exchange listings, de-listings, and continued compliance, including dual listing re-listings
Are you looking for commercial law specialists in South Africa? We’re ready to help.